Dutch Podcast “De Oversteek”(The Crossing) Wins Dutch Podcast Award!
De Oversteek, the podcast series that TABS helped to produce and develop was named Best Business Podcast by the Dutch Podcast Awards 2019!
The podcast was created by Koos Tervooren of Microphone Media and was produced and supported by Rabobank Groep, RSM Nederland, TABS Inc., and Baker McKenzie.
The series consists of a total of seven episodes, each episode contains a discussion with a different expert sharing insights and opinions on starting a business in the US market.
A follow-up production is under development. Please, find the links to the podcasts below (in Dutch):
Houston Office Coming soon!
TABS is excited to announce that in the coming months it is continuing its expansion with the opening of an office in Houston. Laura Hoogendoorn, will be spearheading the launch.
We are recruiting people with payroll and accountancy experience, get in contact with TABS if you know of anyone.
Tax Season Is Over - But Is It Really Ever?
Is tax season really ever over? No, but whether you had activity in 2018 or not, if you were established at any point during the year you should have filed federal, state and local tax returns or filed for extensions by 15 April 2019. If for any reason you did not file yet please contact us so that we can work with you and your CPA or tax preparer to file as soon as possible.
Tax Calendar Update
A sample tax calendar based upon a Delaware entity with New York Authority is below (starting from June and going onward).
June 17, 2019
- Second quarter 2019 estimated tax payments are due.
- Personal and Single Member LLC Income tax returns for US Citizens and Residents Aliens living outside the United States are due.
June 19, 2019
- Delaware LLC tax filings are due.
June 20, 2019
- New York State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for March 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019 are due.
July 20, 2019
- New Jersey State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for April 1, 2019– June 30, 2019 are due.
Aug. 14, 2019
- Nevada commerce tax is due.
Sept. 16, 2019
- Third quarter 2019 estimated tax payments are due.
- S-Corporation Tax Returns on extension are due.
- Multi-Member LLC + Partnership Tax Returns on extension are due.
Sept. 20, 2019
- New York State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for June 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019 are due.
Oct. 15, 2019
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) on extension are due.
- Personal and Single Member LLC Income tax returns on extension are due.
- C-Corporation Tax Returns on extension are due.
Oct. 22, 2019
- New Jersey State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for July 1, 2019– Sept.30, 2019 are due.
Dec. 20, 2019
- New York State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for September 1, 2019 – November 30, 2019 are due by December 20, 2019.
Please visit www.tax.gov/calendar for additional information.